In 2017, we changed the Partners in Health and Wholeness Certification Program to the Collaborative. This was an important shift in language and in structure, as we realized that our work is best done when we do it together. In addition to getting rid of certification levels, we are working to create a space where our partners can connect, build relationships, and share their knowledge with one another.
By joining the Collaborative you will have access to:
- A PHW staff member in your region available to work with your congregation, connect your ministry to community partners, and answer any other questions you may have
- Advertisement of your faith community’s events
- Special feature at the PHW Faith and Health Summit
- Worship tools
- A database of congregation partners to connect with
- Mini-grants of up to $1000
- Spotlights and Showcases featuring photos and testimonies of your health ministry on our website and social media platforms
We are developing the necessary tools to allow your communities to connect health and faith in new and unique ways. With that being said, we want to hear your feedback! If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, please feel free to reach out to our main office at 919-828-6501, or email us at PHWinfo@ncchurches.org.
To access the application for the PHW Collaborative, click here.